Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beautiful Day

Today we've done nothing.  It's been beautiful.

I had a great time trick-or-treating with my kids on Thursday night.  They were a bit wimpy, asked to go home after only an hour and a half, at most 50 houses.  I remember wanting to be out for at least 3 or 4 hours when I was a young kid.  Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy.

Tomorrow is church, an appointment at the nail salon and then we all have to clean house.  It's really, really bad and the housekeepers are coming Monday. They can't find the counters to wipe or the floor to vaccuum at this point.  We definitely have our work cut out for us.

That's all I got, folks.  Enjoy your November!


3 comments:

  1. I had a sad when my Big Boy had a football game on Halloween - one of my favorite holidays which he has now more-or-less outgrown @ age 15...
    Glad to hear you had a great time - but I, too, was one of those who wanted to stay out trick or treating for HOURS! One of the worst punishments I ever received was being GROUNDED at age 10 :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Just wondering how you're doing. I hope no news is good news. All the best to you and yours for a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just really proud of you.

    And I just realized how weird that sounds, out of the blue, but I've been reading your blog for years (under a different name) and I am so happy that good things are happening for you.

    ReplyDelete

Me loves comments!